ShowBox is an app that lets you stream the latest movies on your smart device for free. The app works on almost all devices and you can stream the latest movies as soon as they are released on the ShowBox app store. This entertainment app has a large media library filled with the popular and best rate movies of all time and you do not have to buy the app or subscribe to any monthly service to start streaming. You can stream videos in the resolution you want and you can also download movies using ShowBox.
Nexus Player is a digital media player designed for TVs to provide them an operating system that the users can use very easily. Nexus Player gives you the option to customize and use your TV like a smart device and the Nexus Player is a very cheap alternative to buying a smart TV altogether. Most of the features in Nexus Player are exclusive to this digital media player and you will not find them on any other TV. Nexus Player has its own operating system which is based very closely on android and Google regularly provides updates for the operating system of Nexus Player. You can also use cast feature to play media on your TV using any other android device.
Download ShowBox on Nexus Player
- Open settings menu and select “About” where you will find “Build Number” on the bottom of the list, you have to press it seven times in a row to enable developer options.
- Now navigate back and find “Security & Restrictions” where you have to turn on the “Unknown sources” button.
- Download ES file manager on your Nexus Player from Play store.
- Now you have to set up a cloud network in ES file manager, use side navigation menu in ES to select Network> Cloud and sign in with your cloud account.
- Download ShowBox for Nexus player on any other device and transfer it to the cloud folder.
- Open cloud folder in Nexus Player and install ShowBox
- Run ShowBox app and start streaming.